Friday, June 11, 2010

hope for heaven where we land

Years go by and this is still one of my songs I listen to what seems like an infinite loop.
There's something so beautifully tragic about it...oh O.C how I miss you and your glorious music... and seth cohen.


 "Into some forgotten space
 Where the envy and the hate
Swim around in figure eights "



Enough chit chat, back  I go to the world of textbooks, messy hair, never-ending supply of caffiene and long nights. *sigh


I'll see you all at the end of this tunnel.... If I make it out alive and well :s
xox

2 comments:

Ling said...

yes definately. officeworks?
i lovelovelove stationery shopping :D

Supervillain said...

seth cohen......... I use to like him too.... unfortunately I met you and y'know how things go... you throw me off FFX, MUSIC, and Seth Cohen LOL XD

goodluck with the study/exams and what not!!! ONE MORE WEEK THEN WE CHILLAX 8) ohohohoho.....