Saturday, May 08, 2010

CATS!

I forgot to mention in my last post that I went to Cats on Tuesday night, I think it deserves a post of its own anyway. The set was amazing along with everything else. The first act was a bit slow imo, but the second act was beautiful. I loved how interactive the "cats" were, and in intermission and at the end of the show they wandered around the audience like cats. It was actually really cute and I had one nuzzle me. I really wanted to pet it but for some odd reason I thought it might bite my hand?! I really regret not taking pix with them :C The obvious crowd and Emi's favourite Rum Tum Tugger also made his way to us when Emi motioned him over, only to have him swish his tail in Sona's face... oh dear :s
I loved Gus, the slightly senile theatrical cat
It was very different to the Chicago musical I went to, but I did highly enjoy them both :]

Here's one of my favourite moments..



....so good...A beautiful moment that pulled at the heartstrings. We obviously did not have Elaine Page performing, but it was still pretty darn amazing :]

No comments: