Sunday, December 21, 2008

the new and the old


'trojan horse' bloc party
This catch-up was looong overdue... but it was lovely to see Elisa and Sandra again <3. navigators ="[">

Had a quick lunch at Carousel before heading off to Sandra's park to talk about srz businesz. lul. not really but it was nioce =D I would like to add more pix but blogspot is been a bitch and I cannot be bothered fiddling around =S 











          
         
         
  In other news... I have two 13hr shifts HURAAAAAAAAY lol... oh well at least i'll be grateful when HK comes around =]

On the 19th, Pingy had her always long-awaited Xmas dinner. SO YUMMY!!! On the menu was fried rice, pasta bake, homemade chicken and corn soup, LAMBCHOPS [*drool], fetta and pumpkin quiches [to die for], potato salad, and marinated chicken that was so uber soft brownies, raspberry cheesecakes with oreos at the bottom and apple slices

Not very traditional, but yumminess still. Thank you pingy for filling our bellies =D On another cooking note, Tom treated us to a lovely dinner yesterday.  Manuel has much to learn... lol jk Manuel is a pretty good cook =D Thanks to Hong for his fresh fresh fruit & vegies 

cannot wait till Wednesday when I go to Manuel's family dinner... YUM! Should be good, I absolutely love his mum's potato salad... and I don't even really like potatoes =S She went all out last year with the turkey and cranberry sauce.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm still salivating over that =O

okay should go sleep nao... 8am start tm ... insane... and then have to go uber late xmas shopping for my boy's family. I TOLD HIM LIKE A MONTH BACK WE SHOULD DO IT... cos I knew this would happen... what do I get "No... don't be silly... Christmas is ages ago... let's do it next time I'm back... Why do we have to go now... so many kids... BLAH BLAH BLAH"...
*evils.
NAO WE HAVE TO DO CRAZY SHOPPING =[ Swear next year gonna be different =[









1 comment:

Erika said...

hiyoes! happy holidays and new year! I didn't know you ere still keeping your relationship secret :(that sucks.